1. Doss S, Depascal P, Hadley K. Patient Nurse Partnership. Nephrol Nurs J. 2011;38:115–25.[PubMed]
2. Gamell A, Corniero P, Palazon P, Parra C, Trenchs V, Luaces C. Parental presence during invasive procedures in spanish pediatric emergency department: Incidence, Perspective and related anxiety. Eur J Emerg Med. 2011;18:202–7.[PubMed]
3. Corlett J, Twycross A. Negotiation of parental roles within family - centered care: A review of the research. J Clin Nurs. 2006;15:1308–16.[PubMed]
4. Power N, Frank L. Parent Participation in the Hospitalized Children: A Study Review. J Adv Nurs. 2008;2:622–41.[PubMed]
5. Kristensson-Hallstrom I. Parental participation in pediatric surgical care. AORN J. 2000;71:1021–9.[PubMed]
6. Coyne IT. Parent Participation: A Concept Analysis. J Adv Nurs. 1996;23:733–40.[PubMed]
7. O’Hair SE, Blackford JC. Nurse's moral agency in negotiation parental participation in care. Int J Nurs Pract. 2005;11:250–6.[PubMed]
8. Aein F, Alhani F, Mohammadi E, Kazemnejad A. Parental participation and mismanagement: A qualitative study of child care in Iran. Nurs Health Sci. 2009;11:221–7.[PubMed]
9. Aein F, Alhani F, Mohammadi E, Kazemnejad A. Struggling to create new boundaries: A grounded theory study of collaboration between nurses and parents in the care process in Iran. J Adv Nurs. 2011;67:841–53.[PubMed]
10. Shields L, Nixon J. Hospital care of children in four countries. J Adv Nurs. 2004;45:475–86.[PubMed]
11. Hupcey JE, Penrod J. Concept analysis: Examining the state of science. Res Theory Nurs Pract. 2005;19:197–208.[PubMed]
12. McEwan M, Wills EM. 3rd ed. Hiladelphia: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins Health Co; 2007. Concept development, meaning explain, terms. Theoretical basis for nursing.
13. Salsali M, Mohammadpoor A, Fakhrmovahedi A. 1st ed. Tehran: Tohfe-Boshra Publication; 2006. The methods of concept development.
14. Meleis AI. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins Co; 2011. Theoretical nursing, development and progress.
15. Elo S, Kyngas H. The qualitative content analysis process. J Adv Nurs. 2008;62:107–15.[PubMed]
16. Hsieh HF, Shannon SE. Three approaches to qualitative content analysis. Qual Health Res. 2005;15:1277–88.[PubMed]
17. Hopia H, Tomlinson PS, Paavilainen E, Astedt-Kurki P. Child in hospital: Family experiences and expectations of how nurses can promote family health. J Clin Nurs. 2005;14:212–22.[PubMed]
18. Ygge BM, Arnetz JE. A study of parental involvement in pediatric hospital care: Implications for clinical practice. J Pediatr Nurs. 2004;19:217–23.[PubMed]
19. Ygge BM. Nurses’ perceptions of parental involvement in hospital care. Paediatr Nurs. 2007;19:38–40.[PubMed]
20. Huchfield K. Family-centered care: A concept analysis. J Adv Nurs. 1999;29:1178–87.[PubMed]
21. Coyne I, Cowley S. Challenging the philosophy of partnership with parents: A grounded theory study. Int J Nurs Stud. 2007;44:893–904.[PubMed]
22. Balling K, Mccubbin M. Hospitalized children with chronic illness: Parental care giving needs and valuing parental expertise. J Pediatr Nurs. 2001;16:110–9.[PubMed]
23. Homer CJ, Marino B, Cleary PD, Alpert HR, Smith B, Crowley Ganser CM, et al. Quality of care at a children`s hospital. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1999;153:1123–9.[PubMed]
24. Kristensson-Hallstrom I. Strategies for feeling secure influences parents’ participation in care. J Clin Nurs. 1999;8:586–92.[PubMed]
25. Chapados C, Pineault R, Tourigny J, Vandal S. Perceptions of parents’ participation in the care of their child undergoing day surgery: Pilot-study. Issues Compr Pediatr Nurs. 2002;25:59–70.[PubMed]
26. Diaz-Caneja A, Gledhill J, Weaver T, Nadel S, Garralda EA. Child's admission to hospital: A qualitative study examining the experiences of parents. Intensive Care Med. 2005;31:1248–54.[PubMed]
27. Tourigny J, Chapados C, Pineault R. Determinants of Parental Behavior When Children Undergo Day-Care Surgery. J Adv Nurs. 2005;52:490–7.[PubMed]
28. Espezel HJ, Canam CJ. Parent-nurse interactions: Care of hospitalized children. J Adv Nurs. 2003;44:34–41.[PubMed]
29. O’Hair SE, Blackford JC. Nurse's moral agency in negotiation parental participation in care. Int J Nurs Pract. 2005;11:250–6.[PubMed]
1. Raya A. Nursing of man as a unique person Nosileftiki. 2006;45(1):19–24.
2. Fakhr-Movahedi A, Salsali M, Negarandeh R, Rahnavard Z. Exploring contextual factors of the nurse-patient relationship: A qualitative study. Koomesh. 2011;13(1):23–34.
3. Raya A. Ed.6th. Athens: 2005. Basic Nursing.
4. Papagiannis A. Talking with the patient: fundamental principles of clinical communication and announcement of bad news. Medical Time Northwestern Greece. 2010;6(Supplement):43–49.
5. Papadantonaki A. Communication and Nursing. Nosileftiki. 2006;45(3):297–298.
6. Wikström BM, Svidén G. Exploring communication skills training in undergraduate nurse education by means of a curriculum. Nursing Reports. 2011;1(1):e7–e7.
7. Verderber R. London: Wadsworth Publ Co; 1998. The art of communication.
8. Panagopoulou E, Benos A. Communication in medical education. A matter of need or an unnecessary luxury? Archives of Hellenic Medicine. 2004;21(4):385–390.
9. Moussas GI, Karkanias AP, Papadopoulou AG. Psychological dimension of cancer genetics: Doctor-Patient communication. Phychiatriki. 2010;21:148–157.[PubMed]
10. Kourkouta L. Athens: PH. Paschalidis; 2011. Nursing Diagnostic.
11. Arapakis GΚ. Edit. 4η Athens: 2006. Clinical findings and diagnostic.
12. Lee SJ, Back AL, Block SD. Stewart Enhancing Psysician-Patient Communication. Hematology. 2002[PubMed]
13. Evans RG. Patient centred medicine: reason, emotion, and human spirit? Some philosophical reflections on being with patients. Med Humanit. 2003 Jun;29(1):8–14. doi: 10.1136/mh.29.1.8. [PubMed]
14. Pangaltsos A. Thessaloniki: M. Barbounaki; 2011. Medical thought.
15. Joolaee S, Joolaei A, Tschudin V, Bahrani N, Nikbakht Nasrabadi A. Caring relationship: the core component of patients’ rights practice as experienced by patients and their companions. Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2010;3:1–7.[PMC free article][PubMed]
16. Papadantonaki A. Nursing Role. Nosileftiki. 2012;51(1):7–9.
17. Fakhr-Movahedi A, Negarandeh R, Salsali M. Exploring Nurse-Patient Communication Strategies. Hayat Journal of Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery. 2012;18(4):28–46.
18. McCarthy DM, Buckley BA, Engel KG, Forth VE, Adams JG, Cameron KA. Understanding patient-provider conversations: what are we talking about? Acad Emerg Med. 2013 May;20(5):441–8. doi: 10.1111/acem.12138. [PubMed]
19. Maguire P. London: Arnold; 2000. Communication Skills for Doctors.
20. Mountokalakis TD. Days Pathology. Athens: C Medicine University of Athens; 2009. Behavioral rules of the modern physician. References to: Hippocrates “on efschimosynis”, VII, 7.
21. Teutsch C. Patient-doctor communication. Med Clin North Am. 2003;87:1115–1145.[PubMed]
22. Kidd J, Patel V, Peile E, Carter Y. Clinical and communication skills. BMJ. 2005;330:374–375.[PMC free article][PubMed]
23. Papagiannis A. Thessaloniki: University Studio Press; 2003. Talking with the patient.
24. Surbone A. Telling the truth to patients with cancer. What is the truth? Lanc Oncol. 2006;7:944–950.[PubMed]
25. Fry M, Gallagher R, Chenoweth L, Stein-Parbury J. Nurses’ experiences and expectations of family and carers of older patients in the emergency department. Int Emerg Nurs. 2013 May 6; doi: pii: S1755-599X (13)00029-3. 10.1016/j.ienj.y2013;.03.007.
26. Vuković M, Gvozdenović BS, Stamatović-Gajić B, Ilić M, Gajić T. Development and evaluation of the nurse quality of communication with patient questionnaire. Srpski Arhiv za Celokupno Lekarstvo. 2010;138(1-2):79–84.[PubMed]
27. Kallergis G. Guide of information and communication with the patient: Personalization, therapeutic relationship, character, family. Medical Graphics. 2000
28. Houghton A, Allen J. Doctor-patient communication. BMJ Career Focus. 2005;330:36–37.
29. Jason H. Communication skills are vital in all we do as educators and clinicians. Education for Health. 2000;13:157–160.[PubMed]
30. Diamantopoulou E. Parents’ Needs for Information about the Management of their Chronically Ill Children. Nosileftiki. 2009;48(3):317–324.