Personal Assistant Cover Letter
Personal Assistants are found in a variety of organizations and are responsible for providing support to managers. Common duties that a Personal Assistant needs to complete on a daily basis are: managing filing systems, making travel arrangements, organizing meetings, replenishing office supplies, welcoming guests, answering to visitor questions, scheduling appointments, and liaising with clients and suppliers.
A well-written example cover letter for Personal Assistant emphasizes the following abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Time management and multitasking
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Reliability and self-motivation
- Computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Telephone etiquette
A sample cover letter for Personal Assistant communicating similar skills can be seen below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Personal Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Osborne:
Upon learning of your need for a Personal Assistant, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an organized and efficient professional with experience providing comprehensive administrative and personal support, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to you.
From organizing travel arrangements to managing calendars and schedules, my skillset allows me to thrive in busy environments that let me put my time management and organizational skills to use. Backed by my superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional administrative and staff management expertise and generating optimal productivity and success within businesses and households.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Managing extensive support functions—including writing correspondence, communicating with multi-functional staff, running errands, and coordinating general household operations—while maintaining a consistent level of professionalism and accuracy.
- Demonstrating dedication to providing outstanding administrative support and meeting deadlines while streamlining operations and facilitating success.
- Balancing multiple tasks within time-sensitive environments while providing top-level organization and interpersonal skills.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of personal assistance, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to you in this role. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Anna J. MacDonald
Executive Assistant Cover Letter
Write a compelling executive assistant cover letter to send with your resume and make the right impression.
Stand out from the competition with a well written and instructive cover letter that gets your resume read and gets you the job interview.
Highlight your suitability for the job with a persuasive resume objective and skills summary.
Adapt this sample letter to create your own unique cover letter for both executive assistant and secretarial job opportunities.
Your Contact details (phone and email)
Mrs Mary Stevens
15 South Parkway
Long Island, NY 11551
Dear Mrs Stevens
It is with great interest that I respond to your recent advertisement in XYZ for an Executive Assistant. I am enthusiastic about the scope of the position and I am confident that my experience and abilities closely match your criteria. Please allow me to highlight my skills as they relate to your stated requirements.
- Over six years experience effectively supporting executive level staff including the CFO and CEO.
- Efficient management and preparation of correspondence and communications.
- In depth collection, analysis and integration of information.
- Complex scheduling and organizing of meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Proven success in the development and implementation of improved administrative processes.
- A reputation as a self-directed worker who uses her initiative to get the job done in a fast-paced work environment with demanding deadlines.
I believe I can make a positive contribution to your company and I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you for an in-depth discussion. I am available for an interview at your earliest convenience, please contact me via phone or email to arrange a time and date for us to meet.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Your cover letter should clearly highlight how your skills, strengths and experience match the job requirements.
Use the List of Strengths to identify your strengths.
Help for Your Executive Assistant Resume
Make sure your resume is professional and well written. Use the sample Executive Assistant Resume to help you.
Administrative Assistant Resume
Office Manager Resume
Use this comprehensive Executive Assistant Job Description to confirm the essential task and competency requirements for the job.
Secretary Job Description
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Office Manager Job Description
Executive Assistant Cover Letter Help
Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
Secretary Cover Letter
Email Cover Letter
Executive Assistant Cover Letter Tips
Executive Assistant Job Interview Guides
Executive Assistant Interview Questions
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions
Secretary Interview Questions
Top 10 Interview Questions
Communication skills are key to executive assistant jobs so carefully proofread your cover letter before sending it off.
Job Interviews > Cover Letters > Executive Assistant
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page